About

Cosmic Cosmetics is the blogging home to Automotive Cosmetics Group and we are about Faith, Family, Fitness, Food, and Caring for our Cars... because Cars deserve makeovers too!
Thank you for dropping by! Please leave us a comment to let us know you were here.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Top Reason I Love What I Do

This post is a personal one although it does have everything to do with our company.
It has been stirring in me for almost a week now due to yet another encounter with one of our customers at our service center.
These types of events happen often with our customers but for some reason this one really got my attention and made me smile. I will attempt to lay the ground work but please remember that I am no professional when it comes to writing an attention getting article. I am simply the Operations Manager of our family owned company so I ask that you show me some grace :)


Since we as a company ventured into opening a service center in December of last year (2013)
I have seen first hand how we bring happiness to people. A person will hear about our company through someone else or hear our commercials on the radio and come in to check us out. I am usually the one who has the honor of meeting these people and getting to share with them what we do, how we do it, and what the financial investment will look like. Long story short, a person usually comes by in a vehicle that has several paint or interior issues. They will show me the damage or flaw in a particular area and once I tell them our price to fix this they immediately say something like, "WOW! Is that all?! Well, let me show you a few other things." Leading me outside to their vehicle. LOL

I absolutely love this! I love being able to help people in life first and foremost no matter the situation. But to have a job where I can help people everyday is just fantastic!



Share my story if you please.  It will help me in knowing if my write ups are helpful or not.
Thanks  
-Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments here